Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Your top three...

Hello!



We will be in Hong Kong for three days (my hubby, me, and my 18 year old brother) - None of us has been before, and I don%26#39;t even know how to BEGIN picking out stuff to do! Will you share your top three favorite things to do/that you have done in Hong Kong? (Or tell me how to start deciding on my own, haha!)



THANKS!



Your top three...


Hope this list can help with some activities while u r in town :





tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i8229-Hong_Kong…



Your top three...


Good place to start is



discoverhongkong.com




1) Definitely visit The Peak! http://www.thepeak.com.hk/full/en/index.php



Best time to go is before it goes dark so can experience the view both in daylight and at night.





2) Star Ferry





3) Symphony of Lights show - it%26#39;s on every night at 8pm. It%26#39;s best viewed from the Kowloon side. After the light show, go to Temple Street night market.

No comments:

Post a Comment