Tuesday, April 24, 2012

May National holidays

I am caught up in the first week of May and dont know where to go to avoid the crowds. My flight is out of Shanghai on the 5th May. and it cannot be changed.I have a hotel booking for 3rd 4th and 5th ...as I am not taking the risk of missing my flight.. But am wondering if there is a place where I could go, which would not be crowded with tourists. And how do I get to Shanghai on the 3rd if all transports are fully booked before hand. Any suggestions would be appreciated.m



May National holidays


first week is great hurry in may,in China



whenever you go , so many people,and the ticket with everything is quite espensive !



please le tme know if you visit xi%26#39;an.



tregards



May National holidays


zyq..yes I will be visiting Xian. It will be from May 1 to May 4. and staying at Drum Tower hostel.Hoping to get a flight back to Shanghai on 4th, to catch my flight to India on 5th. Am keeping a watch on ctrip and elong as someone suggested. Maybe we can meet over coffee or a meal. Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment