Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Katetam~ help again

Thank you again for the advices.

The hotel fee for the Marcopolo HK is $225 on 3/22 %26amp; 3/23

but the Renaissance Kowloon is only $ 158.

if it is really worth it, then I will book the Marcopolo HK, please let me know what you think. (this is Vicmom coming with 2 years old son) also could you please recommend the hotel booking wesite?

I tired the www.asiarooms.com

Katetam~ help again

vicmom,

wonder if u had looked at asiabesthotel.com coz I am looking into a visit to HK and I found the prices to be really good for HK hotels (i normally just use this site for SIN hotels for the past few years). Just checked your dates and they r offering Marco Polo HK for US$132/nite while Renaisssance Kowloong for US$147/nite

http://www.asiabesthotel.com/index.php

good luck

Katetam~ help again

Renaissance Kowloon%26#39;s location is not as good as MPHK. However, it depends on the price difference.

De Last one gave you great information. (do check it out)

I don%26#39;t use websites for hotel bookings, sorry I can%26#39;t help you.

For your information (I don%26#39;t know when you are coming though), it depends whether it%26#39;s high season or not. MPHK is usually about $ 1100-$ 1800 HKD a night, and Renaissance Kowloon is usually $ 800-$ 1500 HKD depending on the month you are coming, and the type of rooms. MPHK has beautiful harbourview rooms, the BEST view, in my opinion. Renaissance has no harbourview rooms.

Good luck.


I took my wie to HK for the first time and stayed in the MPHK harbour view room. To see the Harbour for the first time from the room was worth every dollar. First impressions are important and made the holiday for us so much more enjoyable.

  • finding duvet covers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment