Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thanks Kings Vacation - offered me a good price

I bought my air ticket back to Hong Kong and return from Beijing. Kings vacation offers me a good price. I paid, $820 total by United airline direct flight from Chicago.





I haven%26#39;t got ticket from Hong Kong to Beijing yet. Where can I buy when I arrives in Hong Kong? Any discount? or should I buy before I leave the states?



Thanks Kings Vacation - offered me a good price


If you have the time, the cheapest direct way would be to take the train, have a look at http://www.kcrc.com for more details. Failing which, cross the border to Shenzhen (nearest city and airport in mainland China, on the border with Hong Kong) and fly from there instead for cheaper. Get the ticket when you arrive here, not from the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment