Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gobi Desert

I%26#39;m going to be in Hong Kong for a week at the end of March for work and thought I would add some holiday days to the end of it, and I was thinking of going to Northern China and visiting the Gobi.





Does anyone have any suggetions on where I can get information on a trip like this or if anyone has been can they make some suggestions as to what the experience is like?





Cheers



Gobi Desert


Why?



Choose from 50 other destination with something to see.



The only Englishmen who go to the Gobi desert, do so for the big bucks, paid by mining companys.



Certainly not for a holiday.



Gobi Desert


The reason i would like to go is that I have travelled most of the world and will be travelling through China over the next few years. It%26#39;s something I%26#39;m interested in doing and I find your comment quite unhelpful. I%26#39;m not sure if it was meant in that way so if not I apologise for being rude.....can you suggest anywhere I should visit first?




Type in mongolia tours. If ound this one as a start





http://www.visitmongolia.com/index.html




Sorry Scotty, my husband and some of his collegues, go there for business, when there is a crisis and they absolutely have too.



We have lived in remote places like, Lihir Island PNG, Sumbawa, Indonesia and Novorosysk in Russia.



My husband rates this area as the worst place he has ever been, so to actually pay money to stay in a Yurt, definitely on the been there done that list of bad experiences.




Gansu province might be a good choice, you don%26#39;t necessarily need to go to Inner Mongolia.



BundBnB, I do find that a bit rude. What%26#39;s wrong with someone wanting to see a vast expanse of sand? It is quite beautiful and photogenic at times.


  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment