Wednesday, April 25, 2012

it depend son yourself

it depends .



waht%26#39;s your interest?



let me know it, i wll give you my opinion





it depend son yourself


My son likes sports, is active, wants to see the military musuem, will want to paddle boat, see the soldiers, hike the wall





I think he would like to do things that are different like take a cooking class or do something active.





la3



it depend son yourself


if you son like solider ,he can try terra cotta wrrriors and climd the hua shan moutain



it%26#39;s very nice in Xi%26#39;an




Thank you -- do you know about biking in xian -- my son is small and usually rides on the sidewalk at home but his friend older brother told him he rode in xian so now he wants to,.





is there a lot of traffic and cars?





thanks,





la3

No comments:

Post a Comment