Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel in Lecong

Hi, can anyone recommend any hotels on Lecong? I%26#39;m planning to travel in mid April. Thanks



Hotel in Lecong


Hi, thought I would just update my earlier post. I visited Lecong in May 06 and stayed at the Hotel Fortuna. I%26#39;ve stayed at many 4/5star hotels around the world and this hotel is right up there with the rest of them. Hotel was only recently built and opened when I visitied and the rooms were large and well appointed (although beds were very very firm). Surprisingly, the rooms were not significantly different to many Westin hotels I%26#39;ve stayed in Australia and SE Asia.





Pool area was not yet open and there were plans for a golf putting green as well.





I can highly recommend this hotel for both business and leisure. Given the lack of choices of hotels at this level in Lecong, I%26#39;m sure it will be in high demand particularly during times of trade fairs in Lecong.

No comments:

Post a Comment