Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cheap accommodation

Anyone know where i can find cheap accommodation during the month of april 2007? mt trip is on 23rd till 29th. unfortunately, it clashes with Canton Fair..





Is South China Normal University provide accommodation? how do i go about it?



Cheap accommodation


Yes the university does, but I wouldn%26#39;t be able to be able to stay in the cheap rooms there. They have quite a number of different accommodation options on campus but some quite expensive. Call 86-20-85210085 for the overseas students%26#39; accommodation (100 RMB/person for room with ensuite) if you want to try.



Cheap accommodation


Thanks elleyse...





I have booked my rooms at the university. well, the booking was rather insecure. the university personnel just asked me to leave my name.. that%26#39;s all... don%26#39;t know if the room was really reserved.





By the way, I am coming GZ from macau. Any mode of transportation? Im opting for land transport by bus. Do you have any idea where/ which station the coach will stop in GZ? Is it safe for tourist? I am a chinese too.





regards,



Josephine


  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment