Saturday, April 21, 2012

What cities should i visit ?

I will be returning to Beijing later this year for a two week visit.





I would like advice on other cities to visit in China.





Any suggestions on where and what to see and visit are very welcome.





I am willing to travel by train or plane to visit other interesting places.





Many thanks in advance for any advice i may receive.



What cities should i visit ?


i think you have been to the big cities in China,so i suggest Chengde,Shenyang,Kaifeng,Datong,Luoyang,then To lhasa.



What cities should i visit ?


it just decided by your intrest.



could yu tell me your favrioted things so that i can give you my ideas




Hmmm, Beijing being the capital and most popular city in China, it%26#39;s also very large and touristy. Are you interested in more ';local'; sights? When my husband and I went to China last year we were most definitely impressed by Beijing and Shanghai, but what was most memorable about our trip were the smaller cities we visited. Our tour operator took us on a canal ride in Tongli village (the ';Venice'; of Asia) and we just could not stop taking pictures!





Another city we went to was Suzhou, which our guide told us is one of two ';heaven on earth'; sights in China (the other is Hangzhou). The silk blankets we bought there were amazing, and we enjoyed strolling along the canals and old gardens there (my husband liked the Koi fish, I loved the greenery).





We both agreed the tour was very balanced because it combined larger/smaller cities, and gave us a very well-rounded look at China. Hope this helps!




What are you more interested in seeing/doing/experiencing? Where have you already visited in China? I presume you%26#39;ll need to fly out of Beijing as well, how much time (if any) do you need/want to spend in Beijing?

No comments:

Post a Comment