Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Made In China Peking Duck

Any one know the price for a Peking Duck dinner at the Hyatt restaurant Made in China?





I was interested in that but heard good things about this place





http://www.bjliuzhaishifu.com





150RMB for 3





BUT I heard Made in China has the best duck now.





Thoughts?



Made In China Peking Duck


can anyone help?



Made In China Peking Duck


Anyone know the prices of the Grand Hyatt Duck? Thanks




i am not sure the price at the Hyatt restaurant,but the most famous one called Quanjude near Qianmen.the price is about 160rmb per person,if you are over 4persons,will be more cheaper.




Never heard of that place before.



But the famous place to serve Peking Roast Duck is



';quan ju de';, you would be able to find the Quan Ju De restaurant mostly every part in Beijing, but the one in Qianmen Quan Ju De served the fast-food style of roast duck set, which cost around RMB70(Jan 06).



Well, I would highly recommend dining the Quan Ju De%26#39;s roast duck in one of their restaurant, instead of the Qianmen branch. It cost me RMB168 per duck and you would able to choose the roast duck to your preferance.




The Peking Duck at Made In China is RMB208. I will be there in March to try it!




I have just booked dinner there, sorry did not ask the price but I was asked whether I wanted to reserve,yes reserve a whole or half duck for my table. I emailed the hotel directly. They responded very quickly and suggested a time for the booking due to haveing a function on the premises earlier in the evening.





grandhyattbeijing@hyattintl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment