Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Flying from HK , Macau or Shenzen to Tiajin/Beijing

Hi there...





My companion and I are planning a China trip for mid july and would like some feedback on Hongkong Airlines flying to Taijin (Flight times and illustrative rates roundtrip since they havent answered my email in a month)





Also, any idea of the trip from Taijin to Beijing (bus?)





CX flies to beijing for around USD700.00. too expensive.





We are thinking of train from Hunghom (I think its 1 whole day of travel) then from Beijing, go to Xian and others. Unfortunately, Shanghai is in the other direction and might not be a good and economical idea to squeeze in sadly ( I love Shanghai)





Thanks and any feedback would help.





Flying from HK , Macau or Shenzen to Tiajin/Beijing


I think there%26#39;re buses directly from Tianjin airport to Beijing, journey should take about about 1 hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment