Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Money



I%26#39;m going to China for a month.



What money will I need?



Travellers cheques?



ATM available?



or Money?





I guess in major cities (Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu) ATM is the best way?



But what about places like Dali? Lhasa? Yangshuo?





Sorry for all my questions!



Thanks so much for helping.



Money


ATM machines are readily available in Beijing and Shanghai.



Money


Just remember if you exchange money over there, it%26#39;s the same exchange rate no matter where you go. So you don%26#39;t have to go looking around for the best rate.




traveller%26#39;s cheques in the more remote locations. I wouldn%26#39;t recommend carrying large amt of cash.




If you%26#39;re going to more remote locations, it would be advisable to take cash, not travellers%26#39; cheques! Cash is much more readily exchangeable, GBP would be fine since you%26#39;re from the UK. Or, get enough RMB cash from ATM machines before you head out. Dali and Yangshuo do have ATM machines which take international cards, so don%26#39;t worry. I wouldn%26#39;t consider those ';remote'; locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment