Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Help in Avoiding the May National Holiday Crowd!

Hi all,





I am hoping to spend sometime in Nanning with my relatives during the May National Holiday. I am going to be coming from Guilin, likely by train.





When do I have to travel, i.e. how many days before May 1 or on which date, to avoid the rush of the locals returning to their homebase? There are five adults and a baby in our group.





Thanks in advance for the help



Help in Avoiding the May National Holiday Crowd!


Chinese citizens would mostly be going for holidays, not necessarily returning to their hometowns for the holidays. Nanning -- Guilin isn%26#39;t a very long distance, so it should still be relatively easy to find transport. With a baby I would try to travel at least 3 days before 1/5, just to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment