Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trade Show or Conventions in last 2 weeks of April 2007?

Does anyone know if there are any big trade show or conventions happening around last two of April? I know those event typically jack up the price of hotels.





Thanks in advance



Trade Show or Conventions in last 2 weeks of April 2007?


RLI





That will be decided by where you will be in April because China as a land mass is almost as big as Canada and there will always be a Trade Show somewhere.





Give me an idea of your itinenary and I may be able to offer some advice





Lucky Aussie



Trade Show or Conventions in last 2 weeks of April 2007?


Every April %26amp; October there are the biggest trade shows in China! Here are a list of the ones I know about. You can also go to hktdc.com or tdctrade.com to get a list of all of them.





HK FASHION SOURCING FAIR AP12-15



PHASE I CANTON FAIR AP 15-20



HK GIFT SOURCING FAIR AP20-23



HK HOUSEWARES FAIR AP21-23



PHASE II CANTON FAIR AP 25-30



HK GIFTS %26amp; PREMIUM FAIR AP 28-MAY 1





Hope Guangzhou and HK are not in your travel plans during this time. You are right the hotels are outrageous around these dates in both HK and Guangzhou.





Happy travels! Stella




Should have been more clear in my question.





I am wondering about the trade shows in Guilin. I had Hongkong originally in my plans for April, but I have now shifted it into the First Week of May. I am hoping that hotels would be more reasonable even though it is the Golden Week.





RLI

No comments:

Post a Comment