Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beijing Tours

Anyone heard of or have an opinion on the Beijing Xinhua tour company... I am trying to negotiate a private tour with them for my family (2 adults, 1 teenage girl and a 9 year old girl).



Beijing Tours


Is this tour company based in Beijing? If whatever problem comes up, will their manager be available only during THEIR office hours (which is 13 hrs different)? If there is a dispute, are you going to sue them in China?



There are many tour companies in the US that does customized private tours.



Beijing Tours


Thanks bibimbob



They are Beijing based and list their 24 Hour Hotline number and 24 Hour Mobile number. They do list their License number, and are on the list of the Chinese National Tourism Authority, for whatever that is worth. Through the email they have been very flexible.. for example I requested no shopping stops, and they agreed, and I asked about what would happen if I don%26#39;t like the guide/driver... they can be changed. I also was impressed in that I asked them to book tickets for the puppet theater. They tried but said that when they contacted the theater they were told that the March shows were not planned yet, so the agent replied and suggested that I book myself when I get there because he couldn%26#39;t guarantee the quality. I also asked for a specific theater for the Acrobatic show (Wansheng), and they suggested another, but I insistent on my choice, and they agreed (not that I would be able to tell the difference!)

No comments:

Post a Comment