Monday, April 16, 2012

Prince Hotel

My wife and I are going to Hong Kong in July and staying at the Prince Hotel. I Have been told that they are renovating the hotel and the road at front will this be a problem with our stay at the hotel I would like to stay there as I have been told it is a very good hotel.



Prince Hotel


Do you mean Marco Polo Prince Hotel? It is good as it is located in downtown,



Prince Hotel


Yes I have been told that it is the Marco Polo Prince but my travel agents informs me that it is now called the Prince Hotel.




There isn%26#39;t really renovations in front of the road (Canton Road), the lobby and front entrance is kind of blocked off for the renovations, and other part of the hotel too. I personally think the hotel would be best to stay when it%26#39;s finish renovating.





It%26#39;s hard to say by July whether it%26#39;s finished, or if the renovations will be more than now.... b/c Park hotel did it for 3 years, and MPHong Kong hotel did it for almost 2 years. Prince hotel started renovating about 2 months ago.





Honestly, it%26#39;s not THAT great of a hotel. When it%26#39;s finished renovating, it probably is going to much better though.




Thanks for your advice it has been alot of help.


  • eye blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment