Monday, April 16, 2012

Toys in HK

Besides Mongkok area, does anyone know which other areas in HK sells toys such as collection figurines?

Toys in HK

Mog KoK is the best place I can say, or you can consider the big shopping malls in Shatin, Tsim Sha Tsui . Or evern Toyrus

Toys in HK

try Toys r Us


Thanks for the replies...i was actually thinking of those collection figurines toys...such as bearbrick, pinky etc :)


As a toy collector myself, I would say Mong Kok. But if you are comfortable with Mong Kok, there is a few more shops to consider.

1. I don%26#39;t know the name of that shop, but it is in the same building as Toys R Us in Causeway Bay area. Actually there are some toy shops in that area that sells everything ranging from figurines to Gundams.

2. Wonderland. This shop has its own websites. www.wonderland.com.hk The information on the webpages are not updated at all, but you can see the location there. This one is far, very far actually, but it is one of my favourite toy shops in HK.

For Toys R Us, I don%26#39;t think you would be able to find good deal or even any of the figurines at all.

Hope it helps,

CB


The Causeway Bay Toys R Us and the smaller toy shop in the same building one floor below are located at Windsor House, right across the side entrance from Park Lane Hotel on Great George Street. I think Mong Kok and Yau Ma Tei are really your best bet though.


I havent been to Yau Ma Tei before...thus, was wondering if there is any particular street at Yau Ma Tei that sells such speciality collectors%26#39; toy figurines? Is it very accessible from the MTR stn at Yau Ma Tei?

Many Thanks to all who have responded! :)

  • service pin for my computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment