Friday, April 13, 2012

Need help - Can buy train or bus ticket on Sunday

Dear Everybody,





I need help from you. I will make a trip to Beijing and Shanghai in April and May 2007.





My question is can I buy train or bus tickets on Sunday? And where I can buy it?





Your help is appreciated.





Thanks.





Picar.







Need help - Can buy train or bus ticket on Sunday


Yes, definitely at the train and long-distance bus stations.



Need help - Can buy train or bus ticket on Sunday


Ellyse, it is you again who help me by valuable info.Thank you.





Can you recommend some good 3 or 4 stars hotels in Wangfujing area?





Thank you again.





Regards,



Picar




trian is nice and try to ge the ticket for sleper.


please ask me free if you have questions f.


i%26#39;m a local citizen nxi%26#39;an


Jeff




Thank you zyq981125 for your info.





Is it possible to put luggage on train or bus? My luggage size is consiedere big enough.





Your reply is appreciated.







Regards,



Picar




You need luggage you can manage on stairs and in narrow aisles. A large backpack should be fine, a large rolling suitcase can be hard to manage, and having two large bags can be a real nuisance.




You will be able to fit whatever you carry on trains and buses, don%26#39;t worry. The only trouble you%26#39;ll have is carrying them around before you get on/after you get off. Otherwise they have enough space for whatever you%26#39;re carrying, I%26#39;m sure.




it depends on the weight of your belongins,if isnot so much ,you can.



noralyl, it%26#39;s ok



try to get the sleeper ticket andit%26#39;s comfortable for your body and also easy for you to put the things.



good luck!



Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment