Friday, April 13, 2012

Hong kong 2 weeks? is it too long?

Hi,

My husband is going to Hong Kong for business and me and my son would like to join him as we%26#39;ve never been to this part of the world.

I was wondering if 2 weeks in Hong Kong is worhing or is too much for one place? I was looking for some trips to Philippines but they are quite expensive considering that this would be in plus of our trip to hong kong.

I found a lot of things to do with my kid but I wonder if there are nice beaches? What kind of sand they have? Are there nice wotels/resorts/clubs where we can just rest for 5 days or so?

Thank you,

RedFox

Hong kong 2 weeks? is it too long?

Two weeks in Hong Kong is really quite long for a tourist.

Normally, tourist stay 3 to 4 days in Hong Kong. However, if you want to know Hong Kong in deep, I suggest you to visit History museum. After knowing more about Hong Kong, you may visit the places showed in the museum.

If you want to stay in resort for few days, you may choose HK Golden Coast Hotel.

You may also go to Macau for a couple of days. China is also another choice but don%26#39;t go alone. You may join some organised tour.

  • Parameter.Add()
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment