Monday, April 16, 2012

HKIA to Royal Plaza Hotel

OK,



I just booked in the Royal Plaza for 8 nights in March. My flight arrives at HKIA at 11:15 PM. What are my chances of catching the last shuttle at 00:15? Thanks in advance.



Dave



HKIA to Royal Plaza Hotel


I guess you mean the Airport Express trains, the last one leaves airport at 0:48am, very high chance you can get on the trains, they run every 12 minutes. You will then need a taxi connection to the airport from train station.



HKIA to Royal Plaza Hotel


Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the Airport Shuttle Van service to the hotel.




Baggage delivery is very efficient in HKIA, the only hurdle is the passport control line, I think normally you can clear immigration within 30 minutes, customs is virtually no line up and simply walk through if you have nothing to declare, so you have a good chance to clear everything within 60 minutes from arrival.



But just in case, you should understand the shuttle cancelation policy.




Thanks for the information. I ';booked'; it on the same page on the hotel web site. It indicated that it doesn%26#39;t get charged to my credit card and that I pay at the airport. What cancellation policy are you referring to?




Ooops. Let me clarify. I booked it on the reservation page of the RP web site, not the the Airport Shuttle web site.




In that case, I think you don%26#39;t need to pay if you miss the shuttle.



Have a nice trip.




Thanks. I%26#39;ll probably be posting a few more questions before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment