Monday, April 16, 2012

Present from the UK for our suppliers?

I am travelling to China to meet with our suppliers.





I have met them before, and bought with me some reasonably priced jewellery, and some English sweets and chocolate.





I want to bring something with me this time, but I dont know what would be nice?



The lady in question is in her early twenties. I want her to have something special, that nobody else will have to show she has friends in the UK





Any ideas?



Present from the UK for our suppliers?


A Paddington bear! :)



Present from the UK for our suppliers?


You serious?



A must have item is a PADDINGTON BEAR!!!!????




Well... the lady in question is around my age and of the same gender. :P What else would you buy for a girl that%26#39;s very typical of England?




Anything that comes in a Harrod%26#39;s bag or wrapper. Possibly a t shirt with a british flag of some sort on it. Don%26#39;t forget Shanghinese like to show off, which is why Victoria Secrets failed in Shanghai. (nobody can see expensive underwear)

No comments:

Post a Comment