Friday, April 13, 2012

HK December 1 -10

HI all





I have been enjoying reading all the posts in this forum, and thanks to all the local experts for sharing your knowledge.



Can you help with my query. I am planning a visit in late Nov / Early Dec 07. Many hotels seem to have a low period before 1 Dec and after 10 Dec, but it is high season between these dates. Is there a reason for this? Are there any events on in HK that I should be aware of? Any advice is appreciated.





Many thanks.



HK December 1 -10


hi there, i knew that you%26#39;re having questions on your plan to travel in China. I have meet a lot of fellow travellers from China in www.whoisintown.com. Post your msg there and definitely they would give you useful tips and advices on your query. Enjoy travelling!



HK December 1 -10


A jewelery exhibition is in early Dec. Hotel demand in late Nov should be lower.




Thank you both for your replies.





HP7


  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment