Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bespoke Suits in Hong Kong

Hi everyone,





I%26#39;m not sure if this question has been asked before so do forgive me if it has been.





I am travelling to Hong Kong at the end of February for about a 1 week. I%26#39;d like to get a couple of suits tailor made for me. But as I only have about 7 days in HK, I was wondering if anyone knew of any tailors who would be able to turn this around in this shortish time period.





Hope all is clear and I look for forward to your recommendations.





Many thanks,



Harry



Bespoke Suits in Hong Kong


I was in Hong Kong about 7 years ago and got a great sport coat and custom shirts at Raja Fashions in Kowloon. Don%26#39;t wear suits much any more, so thought a nice sport coat would work for those semi-business wear meetings. They%26#39;re probably the most famous custom tailor in all Hong Kong (raja-fashions.com). I see that they advertise on this site, but don%26#39;t take this as a solicited plug. They%26#39;re really good. If you go there the first or second day of your visit, you should be able to take your custome made clothing home with you when you leave. I was totally satisfied with my purchases...they were totally professional, offered me cocktails while I was getting measured and have sent me correspondence at least twice a year since I made my purchases (they visit the states at least every 6 months). Good luck and have fun in HK! E-mail me if you need more info.





Doug





dkozisek@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment