Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Planned United Non-Stop Flight from Wash, DC to Beijing

United has announced a new non-stop flight from Wash, DC to Beijing. It%26#39;s supposed to start on 3/28. Does anyone know when United plans to post the schedule and start selling tickets?

Planned United Non-Stop Flight from Wash, DC to Beijing

I heard TSA granted final approval on Feb 8th. United told me they don%26#39;t know when this flight will start but news in DC today said they are cleared to start selling tix. Probably we%26#39;ll hear something in the next few days.

Planned United Non-Stop Flight from Wash, DC to Beijing

Yesterday I booked DCA/Newark/Beijing flight for about $270 cheaper than last year (was using a canceled ticket from last year and even after deducting the $150 penalty, which I may get back, I still get a refund of $100+.

We live near National Airport so even an extra couple of hours in Newark are almost worth it not having to get back from Dulles.

Hope you have a good trip. We leave mid April for a month.


I tried United.com today and the route is now on line. It is a 13:32 flight that leaves just after noon from Dulles.


Sorry to leave the wrong impression. My flight is not with United, it%26#39;s with Continental.

  • kind of bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment