Monday, April 16, 2012

What are the best deals for temporary housing?

I%26#39;ll be staying in Beijing for part of the summer, with my husband and my 3 yr old daughter. What is the best short term housing on a budget? I%26#39;ve seen service apartments, they look expensive. I%26#39;m thinking it would be good to just rent or sublet an apartment for a couple of months.





What are the best deals for temporary housing?


Most landlords would prefer to rent for at least 6 months. You might want to see if you could ';house-sit'; for an expat or student who%26#39;s going home for summer holidays.



What are the best deals for temporary housing?


Maybe an expat forum would be better for this query. http://beijing.asiaxpat.com/





or type in beijing apartments for rent into google.




www.stayinbeijing.com nice and inexpensive great location




also mohotel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment