Friday, April 13, 2012

travel plans this summer

Hi! I%26#39;d be really grateful for some advice! A friend and I are hoping to travel to China this summer via the Trans-Mongolian express. We plan to stop in Moscow, then Ulan-Bataar, and then spend some time exploring Beijing, before eventually flying back to the UK from Hong Kong. We want to travel by train within China, only using a plane to fly home. Could you please give me some advise about where we could go between Beijing and Hong Kong, travelling by train - this is our first visit, so I%26#39;m wary of trying to see %26#39;everything%26#39; - I%26#39;d rather see a little in greater depth, if you know what I mean - but then I look at my list (eg Shanghai, Guilin, Xi%26#39;an) and wonder whether I%26#39;m being too optimistic/not positive enough about what we could realistically fit in, in terms of time (probably 2 weeks) and train connections. If you have any thoughts, suggestions about what is unmissable/could be feasible, then I%26#39;d really appreciate you getting in touch. Thank you in advance!

travel plans this summer

I hope you have 2 weeks for mainland China alone, not including the train ride all the way from Moscow!

Also, what are your sightseeing interests and preferences like? That knowledge would be invaluable for recommending where to go.

Email me at ellyse99@yahoo.com if you want to discuss itinerary ideas -- please put ';TripAdvisor NoelFielding'; in the subject line so that I don%26#39;t junk your email by mistake, thanks. I%26#39;m studying in Shanghai and have travelled extensively throughout mainland China for the past 3.5 years.

  • how is my pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment