Friday, April 13, 2012

Airport Transport to Shanghai HuaXia Hotel

Does anyone know the cost of airport transportation from Pudong Airport to Shanghai Huaxia Hotel?





Is there any shopping areas near to HuaXia Hotel?



Airport Transport to Shanghai HuaXia Hotel


What time are you arriving, and how much luggage do you have?



Assuming you%26#39;re not going to take a taxi directly from Pudong airport, your best route would be to take airport shuttle no.7 which goes to Shanghai South train station, for 20 RMB, then either metro (2 RMB, 1 stop on metro line 1) to Caobao Lu if you%26#39;re travelling light, or a taxi for around 12 RMB otherwise.



I think the nearest shopping malls would be at Xujiahui, 1 stop further from the metro stop which your hotel is at.



Airport Transport to Shanghai HuaXia Hotel


Oops sorry, 2 stops further for Xujiahui, not 1.




Thanks for your information.





I will be arriving on Wednesday (Mar 14) at about 1600hrs.



If I were to take a taxi, will it be costly from Airport to Hotel?





If I have time, I will check the shopping center out.





My purpose of this trip is to visit an Exhibition at Everbright Exhibition Center (2007 Solar Energy and PV Project Exhibition)





:)




You%26#39;re arriving more or less in time to run into rush-hour traffic, don%26#39;t take a taxi as it would be much more expensive.



Feel free to email me at ellyse99@yahoo.com if you%26#39;ve any more questions to ask about Shanghai, I wouldn%26#39;t mind helping a fellow citizen out.

No comments:

Post a Comment