Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weather in Shanghai Pudong, Beijing, March

Hi, We are traveling to China in three weeks. March 5-8. What will the weather be like during this period?

Will I need the big, heavy, wool coat? We will be touring The Great Wall ect.

Thanks,

Linda A

Weather in Shanghai Pudong, Beijing, March

not cold this year,the temperature will around 10-15 at day time at that time.

Weather in Shanghai Pudong, Beijing, March

Not necessary for Shanghai (Pudong?) methinks. We%26#39;re having a rather warm winter this year.


What about the weather in Shenyang, and Beijing? My husband insist that it will be very cold and windy. I just don%26#39;t want to take a big, heavy coat if I don%26#39;t need too. Thank you for your response.

Linda A


I wouldn%26#39;t expect Shenyang to be much above freezing point. It was about -20 degrees Celsius when I was there at the end of January.

  • eye blush
  • should she tell someone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment