Friday, April 13, 2012

Yangtze Hotel shanghai

hi all,





i am planning a trip to shanghai on apr 5-8, i have searched for a good value hotel which is at the same time not too far from the spots to see in shanghai....can anybody tell me what they think of yangtze hotel? i would also appreciate any other tips from fellow travellers....it is my first time trip to shanghai and sicne i just have a few days off, i would like to get the most of my trip.





i am interested in architecture, culture, and quite adventurous when it comes to food. and as like any other girls, i also enjoy shopping, although this would be my last option after i have done all of the sightseeing.





thank you so much.





Yangtze Hotel shanghai


Yangtze Hotel is quite good and well-located, though I suppose you could find cheaper hotels if you wish.



Recommendations for sightseeing: the Bund, French Concession area, Old City area eg Yuyuan Bazaar, Shanghai Museum, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Centre, Shanghai Municipal History Museum, Xintiandi etc.



Email me at ellyse99@yahoo.com if you%26#39;d like to meet up for a chat/tea/meal in Shanghai -- please put ';TripAdvisor tambalyn'; in the subject line so that I don%26#39;t junk your email by mistake, thanks. I%26#39;m studying in Shanghai and have travelled extensively around mainland China. :)



Yangtze Hotel shanghai


thank you ellyse... i will definitely u email u soon.




Have replied to your email, thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment