Friday, April 13, 2012

Need advice-where to go from Beijing and Hangzhou

Dear Everybody,





I need your advice from all of you. This is my first trip to China.





After visiting some companies in Beijing, I have free time from 15 - 18 April 2007 and I want to be in Hangzhou on 19 April.





Please give your advice or recommendation, where I should visit during my free time. I prefer to visit a nice place or city located between Beijing and Hangzhou, but I will consider every good advices from you.





Would appreciate your reply. Thank you.







Regards,



Picar



Need advice-where to go from Beijing and Hangzhou


Sorry I forgot to ask few things :





-is it better to spend those days in Beijing and visiting some places? If yes, what places I should visit to?





-is Guilin located between Beijing and Hangzhou?





-is Guilin a beautiful place? as I prefer to visit a place with beautiful view





Ok. Now I am waiting for your reply.





Thank you.







Regards,



Picar



Need advice-where to go from Beijing and Hangzhou


Hi Picar,must see Great Wall,Forbidden City,Summer Palace,Temple of Heaven,Back Lake,Hutong tour.you Guilin is not between Beijing and Hangzhou,you can spend 15-17in Beijing,on 18th go to Guilin then to Hangzhou,




Thank you Ian316. I will consider your advice.





What about Xi%26#39;an, I heard it is a worht visit as there is a specific tera-cota museum. What do you say.





Regards,



Picar




I would stay in Beijing for 3 days and then plan to get to Hangzhou a day early.





Xi%26#39;an and Guilin are quite far away, though if you really want to go to Xi%26#39;an, you could take an overnight train or fly there, see the Terracotta Warriors, and then head back to Beijing or fly direct to Hangzhou.





There%26#39;s not really some place to go between Beijing and Hangzhou, but you could go to Shanghai.




You could probably fly Beijing -- Huangshan on 14/4 and then bus Huangshan -- Hangzhou on 18/4.




And no, Guilin is most definitely not between Beijing and Hangzhou, geographically.




Huangshan is an excellent choIce before coming to Hangzhou.





Just because Shanghai is big, it shouldn%26#39;t be overlooked. It%26#39;s a very indicative place.

No comments:

Post a Comment