Monday, April 16, 2012

Mongkok - is it to far out for accomodation

I have never been to Hong Kong before and wanted peoples views on staying at Langham Place Hotel - Mongkok.





I just want to find out if people think the location is ok before I go ahead and book anything.





Thanks



Rachel



Mongkok - is it to far out for accomodation


Hi rachhnz,



If you like the look of the hotel go fo it. Mongkok is not a bad place to stay and a good place for bargains and with the MTR nearby everywhere else is easy to get to. Plus the fact your beside the best market in Hong Kong.



I stayed in Mongkok on my first visit and had a great time.



Mongkok - is it to far out for accomodation


Hi Rachhnz,





As a tourist, Mongkok will most probably be on your itinerary anyway and has enough vibrancy and life to keep you entertained. It%26#39;s not walkable to the peninsula but it%26#39;s 5 mins on the MTR/KCR.





My folks are from HKG and have a flat in the NT, but I too will be staying at the Langham with my partner and her parents in March. Hope this is a good enough endorsement for you to stay there!





Hope you have a great time in HKG!




Thanks for the repies, am defiantely going to go with the Langham Place Hotel.





Rachel




Not far at all. Just that right outside the hotel complex, you are right in the middle of being ';local';.

No comments:

Post a Comment