Friday, April 13, 2012

hongkong international airport to shenzhen

I know i can either take the ferry from skypier or a bus from HKIA



but where does the bus take me in shenzhen?



Where does the boat take me ? right into town? or do I then need



to get bus to take me into the city



hongkong international airport to shenzhen


Depending which bus you catch .. if you catch the Gogo bus (yes it is really called that!) it will drop you off at certain hotels ONLY. If you want to be near the LoWu shops, then ask to be dropped off at Shangri-La. In my experience going by bus is a big pain in the you-know-where - you have to get off the bus at the border and drag your luggage with you then reboard the bus again.. and it takes nearly 2 hours!





The ferry will drop you off at Shekou Pier, you can catch a taxi from Shekou to the main shopping area of LoWu and it will cost you around 80 Yuan.





Or you can just take the train from HKIA and change in Kowloon for the KCR which will take you right to LoWu.





vtt

No comments:

Post a Comment